Private Trip - Terms & Conditions
All prices quoted are in pounds sterling.
Transport is zero-rated - our boat hire prices are exempt from VAT
Food and drink is VAT inclusive
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information provided, we reserve the right to make changes where necessary, where dictated by circumstances beyond our control (ie. weather, mechanical failure or any unforeseen circumstances).
- Before the 4 weeks period prior to your event, your deposit is non-refundable but the remaining balance, if already paid, will be returned.
- Within the 4 weeks period prior to your event date, 50% of your total balance will be returned.
- Within the 7 day period prior to your event, there is NO REFUND.
- We reserve the right to change the boat used due to unforeseen circumstances or for logistical reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take a party or to abandon a trip part way through in order to ensure our passengers’ safety or to prevent damage to our boats.
- No personal drinks or drugs are permitted onboard any trip. Should this rule not be adhered to we reserve the right to abandon the trip with immediate effect.
- In the event of damage to our boats or loss of our property, the person or company who has booked the trip will be held accountable.
- We are happy to accept family groups, however, we will not accept bookings for groups of under 21year olds where they are not accompanied by responsible adults.
For any information or general queries please contact: Bristol Ferry Boat Co. Ltd
Tel: 0117 927 3416.