- Please listen carefully to the onboard safety announcements.
- All our vessels are equipped to Maritime Coastguard Agency requirements with a variety of equipment including life rings, life floats, fire extinguishers and first aid kits. Some of our boats are also fitted with self-inflating life rafts.
- We ask that children are supervised at all times, and in general remain seated.
- All our staff are thoroughly trained in first aid, man overboard and other emergency procedures.
- If crew believe that a particular individual is putting the safety of other passengers or the safety of the boat at risk we reserve the right to ask them to leave.
- Since the Marchioness disaster in 1989 we are now legally required to record our passenger numbers on departure from each landing stage / departure point. Skippers use their VHF radios to do this and all VHF communication is recorded at our base and then held for two weeks.